PIF TOBS Lemon Lime shaving cream

What is your opinion on fine shaving creams and hard soaps? Do you like Trumpers, Coates, Taylors, Truefitt & Hill? Post your reviews and opinions here!
brothers

PIF TOBS Lemon Lime shaving cream

Post by brothers »

I've got a tub of Taylor's Lemon Lime shaving cream that's about 1/3 remaining I want to give away. I've only used a clean spoon to scoop the cream out. I don't use my fingers! I like it very well, but just have too much stuff, and can't use it all. I was trying to use it up, but instead I just gave up. Here are my requirements: CONUS; at least 25 posts; member of SMF at least 30 days prior to yesterday, January 10, 2014. I pay shipping. Please send a PM. If there are more than one requests, the first qualified responder in my PM inbox gets it. After I get a winning response, I'll send you a PM and then you can send me your mailing address.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Re: PIF TOBS Lemon Lime shaving cream

Post by bernards66 »

Gary, Well, if no newbies show up I would be happy to take it off your hands....always try to be helpful you know.
Regards,
Gordon
Bob in TX

Post by Bob in TX »

Missed it by that much!

Great PIF Gary!
TommyDawg

Post by TommyDawg »

A very generous PIF!!
Tom
LookingGlass

Post by LookingGlass »

Nice gesture!
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

It was indeed. The cream arrived today and it is one of those Taylor pots where the cream is in optimal condition; firm but 'creamy' and soft, just like all the English creams in 'the good old days' ( like, ten years ago...chuckle ). Although I never liked the scent of the Taylors 'lime' as much as the Trumper or Coate's versions, it is still nice and this pot is especially good.
Regards,
Gordon