Introducing the MdC Fougere Brain Bowl

What is your opinion on fine shaving creams and hard soaps? Do you like Trumpers, Coates, Taylors, Truefitt & Hill? Post your reviews and opinions here!
brothers

Re: Introducing the MdC Fougere Brain Bowl

Post by brothers »

Doug, there are two sources that come to mind:

It can be purchased direct from the manufacturer here: http://savonnerie-martin-de-candre.com/ ... -FUD1U-U4G

Also, there is a brick and mortar shaving goods shop in Pasadena. Call them and they'll sell it to you and ship it to you: The Old Town Shaving Company at Stats, in Pasadena, CA
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
brothers

Post by brothers »

After 60 shaves, more or less, I did the math, and there appear to be around 40 shaves left, which tells me it'll be the end of January 2015 when the MdC becomes a thing of the past.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
brothers

Post by brothers »

It's going to finally run out later this month. It won't be re-stocked.
Gary

brothers

Post by brothers »

Today marks the end of the Martin de Candre fougere soap. One hundred (100) wonderful lathers from start to finish. The bowl is empty. I did it! :D
Gary