After all these years (rose shave soap)...

What is your opinion on fine shaving creams and hard soaps? Do you like Trumpers, Coates, Taylors, Truefitt & Hill? Post your reviews and opinions here!
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Re: After all these years (rose shave soap)...

Post by fallingwickets »

Gary, have you tried it yet? I use the 'regular mdc once in a while which I think is quite good

clive
de gustibus non est disputandum
brothers

Post by brothers »

fallingwickets wrote:Gary, have you tried it yet? I use the 'regular mdc once in a while which I think is quite good

clive
Clive, I haven't tried it, but here's the youtube link to a review of the Rose. His description of the fragrance makes me want to give it a try. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5vlEPYua_8
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

Thanks gary....I wonder if theres a way to get a sample, or maybe I can ask if they'll do an exchange for me.....not feeling the urge to chance up on a $75'ish soap purchase
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

update: found a website shavedash.com amd ordered a sample...$11 delivered :shock: im such a wuss lol