Better shaving creams: Rose and Lavender

What is your opinion on fine shaving creams and hard soaps? Do you like Trumpers, Coates, Taylors, Truefitt & Hill? Post your reviews and opinions here!

Better Creams: Rose and Lavender

Taylor of Old Bond Street
No votes
Truefitt & Hill
100%
Geo F Trumper
No votes
D.R. Harris
No votes
Mama Bear
No votes
eShave
No votes
Kiss MY Face
No votes
Stirling
No votes
Mike's Natural
No votes
The Art of Shaving
No votes
New York Shaving Company
No votes
Cyril S. Salter
No votes

Total votes: 1

chris1978

Better shaving creams: Rose and Lavender

Post by chris1978 »

We haven't got any discussions of the topic for a long time. Can you tell me which rose and lavender has better scents, cushions and performance ? I have use D.R. Harris Rose and Lavender and they are both smell nice but after a while the scents is getting weak. It hard to smell. It faints and it not strong enough. I remember that TOBS Lavender that I smell it was too strong that I didn't like. TOBS Rose is OK but almost like grandma's perfume. I have to try again one day. I don't know why they like it. Both Geo F. Trumper and D.R. Harris and dye colors that stain your shaving brush so watch out for it.

I rememberT&H Rose and Lavender are smell better than others. I'm not done with D.R. Harris Rose and Lavender on samples. I have to give it try few times till if I like it or not. I may have to go back the scents that I try before and get a samples on T&H,TOBS and Geo F Trumper from Maggard Razors.

Which is your favorite shaving creams in Rose and Lavender? Tell Us.

Chris
brothers

Re: Better shaving creams: Rose and Lavender

Post by brothers »

I voted for T&H because they make both fragrances, and I have tried them both.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
Squire
Squadron Leader

Re: Better shaving creams: Rose and Lavender

Post by Squire »

Hey Chris, I have been using Taylor Lavender shave cream lately but I really don't expect a lot of scent from any lavender cream, just the nature of the things.
Regards,
Squire