End of the line for two nice products

What is your opinion on fine shaving creams and hard soaps? Do you like Trumpers, Coates, Taylors, Truefitt & Hill? Post your reviews and opinions here!
blantyre

End of the line for two nice products

Post by blantyre »

IMG_0387.JPG
IMG_0387.JPG (980.86 KiB) Viewed 1513 times
This week I finished a tub of QED Violetta soap and a some Panna Crema Fumo di Londra "croap". Unfortunately neither of these is made anymore. The QED had a lovely violet scent - great for summer and a decent lather with some work. The Panna Crema had an odd but I found very pleasant scent and lathered like a champ. Sorry to see these go. At least if will make room for some new ones!
Rick
Squire
Squadron Leader

Re: End of the line for two nice products

Post by Squire »

Oh well, there's that, a chance to buy more stuff.
Regards,
Squire
Big Swifty

Post by Big Swifty »

It does truly suck though when you have some products that you like that get discontinued before you get some backup or even worse the dreaded reformulation [-X
~Steve

~proponent of a strong salvation army, born again Calvinist, cunning linguist, flaming heterosexual

"Life is too short to drink shitty beer"
blantyre

Post by blantyre »

Yes - room on the shelf for some new products. I'd rather see a good product fade away than suffer the humiliation of a re formulation into a shadow of its former glory.
Rick
Squire
Squadron Leader

Post by Squire »

Certainly more dignified that way, and a long lived product has added market appeal if the quality remains.
Regards,
Squire