D.R. Harris and TOBS that I want to try.

What is your opinion on fine shaving creams and hard soaps? Do you like Trumpers, Coates, Taylors, Truefitt & Hill? Post your reviews and opinions here!
chris1978

D.R. Harris and TOBS that I want to try.

Post by chris1978 »

Hi Gents,

I was thinking for days now and I'm keep thinking about two brands that I want to try as a samples. If you have some you can send it to me or i will order it from Maggard Razors. I have try D.R. Harris Rose and Lavender and it was very good. I have try TOBS Avocado in the past which I don't like it. The Rose is very nice but want to try again and lavender is too strong for me but I will give a try again. Here is the the scents that i never never try:

D.R. Harris:

Almond

Malborough

Arlington

Windsor

Sandalwood

Taylor of Old Bond Street:
Almond
Sandalwood
Lemon and Lime
Lavender
Rose
Mr. Taylor
St. James
Cedar wood
Elton College
Peppermint

P.s I forgot to tell to you that I had try TOBS Coconut and Grapesfruit are nice but Grapesfruit ate bit sting at times and coconut are smell like sun tan. I don't know how I got little big bump one time from this.

If you has all these scents of two brands please me know and please feel free to make a comments or sends me a PM.

Chris A
kennethj

Re: D.R. Harris and TOBS that I want to try.

Post by kennethj »

I have the D.R. Harris Rose cream. Nice scent and a good performer. Only issue I have is that he arrived semi hard, like a soft soap.

Taylors Rose cream, same as above. Nice cream but arrived semi hard.

Taylors Almond cream, nice texture and performance, but smells too sweet for me.

Nowadays I stick with Trumper's creams. Nice scents, nice texture, and always a good shave.