TOBS and D.R. Harris samples which I'm going to try?

What is your opinion on fine shaving creams and hard soaps? Do you like Trumpers, Coates, Taylors, Truefitt & Hill? Post your reviews and opinions here!
chris1978

TOBS and D.R. Harris samples which I'm going to try?

Post by chris1978 »

I finally got D.R. Harris Arlington, Almond and Windsor and TOBS Almond, Lavender, Rose, Lemon and Lime, mr. Taylor, st. James, Elton College, I smell all scents and smell good. I never try them before but I don't know which scents am I going try first. It's very similar to citrus and lemon scents. I heard that D.R. Harris Arlington and Windsor are very good but very similes to it. Right now I don't know what to choose. Do all these scents are good for sensitive skin? I have no problem with Rose Lavender from D.R. Harris. I have 10 scents and it going to be long time to finish it. I'm looking forward to it. I can't wait.

Chris A
chris1978

Re: TOBS and D.R. Harris samples which I'm going to try?

Post by chris1978 »

I just finish shaving which I try D.R. Harris Arlington for the first time and it very nice. I got no razor burn or anything. I do get one tiny nicks but that ok. Lately I've been getting really good shave.

About Arlington, I'm not sur if it correct scent cause when I smell it, it smell like Windsor when I got the sample. When I smell Windsor it smell either Arlington or Sandalwood but I do not know if they switch the sample by wrong label. Does anyone has this problem? So anyway I got good feeling when I got better shave toady. I'm pretty happy.

Chris A
brothers

Re: TOBS and D.R. Harris samples which I'm going to try?

Post by brothers »

Hi Chris. Don't overthink this, my friend. The labels aren't switched, just take your time and enjoy each one of them for what they are. I'm happy to hear that you got plenty of good samples. Have fun with it!
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444