Stirling Glacial Eskimo Tuxedo shaving soap

What is your opinion on fine shaving creams and hard soaps? Do you like Trumpers, Coates, Taylors, Truefitt & Hill? Post your reviews and opinions here!
JayDee

Stirling Glacial Eskimo Tuxedo shaving soap

Post by JayDee »

Here's my review of the Glacial Eskimo Tuxedo soap which I recently bought!

I had been told so many times about the world-renowned Sharp Dressed Man soap, and the Green Irish Tweed fragrance. I must say that if this is what Sharp Dressed Man and GIT smell like they are both beautiful. The Eskimo Tuxedo soap, well, here - let me start this way!

Ease of lathering: 10/10--A lather explosion within 25 seconds or less!

Longevity of lather: 10/10--Perfect. This lather is so rich, slick, and long-lasting!

General skincare: 10/10--Brilliant. Like all these Glacial soaps this one can freeze a man to Kingdom Come!

Scent: 9/10--Beautiful. Very sporty, yet elegant. The wife ain't too nuts about it, but I LOVE it!

Price: 10/10--13,25$ USD is not a budget-killer at all. Very reasonable, yes?

Would I buy again: 10/10--Do birds fly? Do fish swim? You're DAMNED I would!

A special thanks to my dear friend Rod for creating such precious treasures such as this one. I also will echo my other dear friend Ray's comment that if you love Sharp Dressed Man as well as ULTRA-POWERFUL menthol this soap is your ticket. A strong tolerance to menthol is required because this is not a cooling effect - this is a menthol atom bomb!
Attachments
20160327_132642%20(2).jpg
20160327_132642%20(2).jpg (257.15 KiB) Viewed 1676 times