Stirling Glacial Margaritas in the Arctic shaving soap

What is your opinion on fine shaving creams and hard soaps? Do you like Trumpers, Coates, Taylors, Truefitt & Hill? Post your reviews and opinions here!
JayDee

Stirling Glacial Margaritas in the Arctic shaving soap

Post by JayDee »

Yesterday I received a lovely gift in the mail from two wonderful friends. It's the new limited edition Stirling Glacial MITA soap which is a hyper-mentholated version of the regular version. All I can say is "Rod, you out-did yourself. You are pure genius!"

Here is my review of it:

Ease of lathering: 10/10--It's so easy to lather. Even easier than the regular version which is also super-easy!

Longevity of lather: 10/10--Relax, take your time, and enjoy - this lather lasts forever!

General skincare: 10/10--Brilliant. If you think the other Glacials are cold, this one may even be a bit colder!

Scent: 9/10--Exactly the same as the regular MITA. Citrusy and tropical. The menthol comes out more.

Price: 10/10--Mine was a gift but Rod's soaps are GREAT value as we all know!

Would I buy again: 10/10--Being a Stirling lover, a menthol lover, and a Glacial lover - absolutely!

The main thing to remember about this soap is that it's so powerfully-mentholated like all the Glacials, it's necessary to keep the lather away from your eyes because the menthol fumes are sure to make them tear. I also find this soap has a slightly stronger freezing sensation than the other Glacials. Perhaps it's just the power of suggestion but I did notice the menthol effect seemed to kick in a bit quicker and it seemed a tiny bit heavier. You cannot beat the post-shave care that Rod's soaps give because they make your face feel like you went to a spa!
Attachments
MITA__79024_1432164074_800_800.jpg
MITA__79024_1432164074_800_800.jpg (213.68 KiB) Viewed 2002 times