Coates Availiable

What is your opinion on fine shaving creams and hard soaps? Do you like Trumpers, Coates, Taylors, Truefitt & Hill? Post your reviews and opinions here!
Shave4Fun

Coates Availiable

Post by Shave4Fun »

I contacted the owner of this site a couple of days ago & the creams are available.
Get 'em while you can.
http://www.coatescream.com/

Ciao,
Roger

I've been a wet shaver for 56 years! 8)
Gene

Re: Coates Availiable

Post by Gene »

Thanks for the update, Roger.

I have bought a few of these off and on. He must have thousands of them in stock.

Tempted to get a few more (curious about the tea tree and almond) but I still have a decent supply of the sandalwood, lime and lavender.

They are a perfect size for travel.
Gene

"It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly American criminal class except Congress."
Mark Twain

"People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people."
Alan Moore
i_shaved_something

Post by i_shaved_something »

I have several of these travel tubes that I got a few years ago. I'm still going through my stash, haven't had any problems with any of them. Still great creams and the scents have held up, and I haven't had any problems yet with any dehydrated tubes.
Still recommend these old Coates...get em while you can!
Rob
i_shaved_something

Post by i_shaved_something »

Gene wrote:Thanks for the update, Roger.

I have bought a few of these off and on. He must have thousands of them in stock.

Tempted to get a few more (curious about the tea tree and almond) but I still have a decent supply of the sandalwood, lime and lavender.

They are a perfect size for travel.
Recommend both! The tea tree is one of my favorites.
Rob
Shave4Fun

Post by Shave4Fun »

Andy (the seller) says if the PayPal link does not work, you can write to him and place an order. I ordered several tubes today.

Ciao,
Roger

fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

Thanks for the reminder. The rose cream is decent

clive
de gustibus non est disputandum
brothers

Post by brothers »

I've ordered several from Andy. He's a great guy. I still have a few tubes of Sandalwood left, which is very good shaving cream.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
Shave4Fun

Post by Shave4Fun »

I received my order yesterday. All appear ready to use. And even if they are a little dry, they can be re-hydrated.

The Coates is really good stuff. I like to use C.O. Bigelow (Proraso green, old formula) every now and then, but Coates is so much better.

I told Any I'd post about this on our forum, so if you buy from him, please tell him where you heard about it.

Ciao,
Roger