AOS Art of Shaving Peppermint shaving cream

What is your opinion on fine shaving creams and hard soaps? Do you like Trumpers, Coates, Taylors, Truefitt & Hill? Post your reviews and opinions here!
brothers

AOS Art of Shaving Peppermint shaving cream

Post by brothers »

A few months ago I bought a tub of AOS Peppermint. Today I decided to try it out. The performance of AOS shaving creams has earned a good reputation, and the Peppermint is excellent, as expected. The scent is very pleasant. I recommend this shaving cream to anyone who likes peppermint. In all fairness, I have the same opinions and recommendations about TOBS (Taylor's of Old Bond Street) Peppermint shaving cream. I am a lucky guy to have both of these products.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
brothers

Re: AOS Art of Shaving Peppermint shaving cream

Post by brothers »

Just an update. Today I used my AOS Peppermint cream again after several months delay. This is an excellent shaving cream, and the scent is pure and exhilarating.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

gary do they tube their cream or put in it a tub? thanks. I tried their 'ocean' cream a few years ago...partner luved the scent....but it was quite stingy on the face

clive
de gustibus non est disputandum
brothers

Post by brothers »

Clive, I just popped over to their website. Yes, the good news is that they sell it by the tube. I have no idea whether they still offer the Peppermint.
Gary