AOS Eucalyptus Cream?

What is your opinion on fine shaving creams and hard soaps? Do you like Trumpers, Coates, Taylors, Truefitt & Hill? Post your reviews and opinions here!
slackskin

AOS Eucalyptus Cream?

Post by slackskin »

Hi guys -

I've heard that Art of Shaving has a eucalyptus cream, but can't find it.

Can anyone confirm whether it exists, and how to get it?

Thanks
blantyre

Re: AOS Eucalyptus Cream?

Post by blantyre »

It does NOT show on the AOS website yet several vendors seem to offer it online. Curious some sort of skunk works cream!
Rick
slackskin

Post by slackskin »

Because of Rick's comment, I did a little more work. I can find it on the website of Nieman Marcus and of Dillards. Amazon seems not to carry it, but does make references to other online sellers who do. Since the employees at my local AOS store seem normally clueless, I wrote to AOS Customer Service to inquire. I will keep the community advised if they respond.
slackskin

Post by slackskin »

As posted above, I sent an email to AOS Customer Service. They did reply, saying that it was a legitimate AOS product but available only in certain AOS Stores. They asked for my contact info so they could refer me to the closes store that carries their Eucalyptus cream. I will update this when I hear back from them.
brothers

Post by brothers »

I've discovered that their creams are very good. I have a few. :)
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444