Home Page | Gallery | PM Inbox | Forum Index  

Worst scent ever

What kind of fragrances do you prefer?

Re: Worst scent ever

Postby brothers » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:19 pm

Barry wrote:I don't care for the Master Colognes....

I tried Master Topaz... no wonder it's $36.00 a gallon.

Draggon Noir #14 as well.

I'm surprised criminals don't use this stuff to mask odors odors when necessary.

They probably do, just as you suggested, but what they forget is that the stinky cheap stuff is a dead giveaway. "Officer, if we can find a guy around here that matches that stinky lingering odor he left as he ran away, we'll definitely have our man!"
Gary
brothers

Postby mlb549 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:26 am

I feel honored that my beloved Pinaud/Clubman products are garnering so much attention. I have and use the entire stable, and have for years. Fortunately, I am not bothered by hoards of social invitations or ravaged with the affections of sex-starved maidens----this must be the up side of the equation!!! I just call them my Stink Pretties.
Mike
mlb549

Postby NickP68 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:41 am

CMur12 wrote:
Nick, welcome to SMF!

- Murray

brothers wrote:Hi Nick. Welcome to SMF!

@cmur12 @brothers thank you! :)
NickP68

Postby brothers » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:43 pm

mlb549 wrote:I feel honored that my beloved Pinaud/Clubman products are garnering so much attention. I have and use the entire stable, and have for years. Fortunately, I am not bothered by hoards of social invitations or ravaged with the affections of sex-starved maidens----this must be the up side of the equation!!! I just call them my Stink Pretties.

I tried them all and the only Pinaud Clubman I cared for was the Original. The rest were cheap enough that I didn't have any regrets when I tossed them out.
Gary
brothers

Previous

Return to Colognes & Aftershaves