Where to buy Trumpers Spanish Leather On-line????

What kind of fragrances do you prefer?
srv1761

Where to buy Trumpers Spanish Leather On-line????

Post by srv1761 »

I have been having a problem finding Trumpers spanish leather....Can anyone inform me of a place to purchase??

Thanks

Tim
Austin
Don't mess with Texas!

Post by Austin »

Try enchanteonline.com
texasPI
Inspector of Beards

Post by texasPI »

I think emsplace.com also carries it in the 50ml bottle.

EDIT: She has it in the 100ml bottle.

Here's a link scroll down a bit to find it.

http://emsplace.com/grooming/geo_f_trum ... tries.aspx
Erik

"Work like you don't need money,
love like you've never been hurt,
and dance like no one is watching."
Aurora Greenway
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

Personally, when it comes to Trumper colognes online, I usually use Enchante. But I buy most of my stuff in person in NYC these days. There are, of course, several other reputable online sourses.
Regards,
Gordon
srv1761

Post by srv1761 »

Thank you much!!!! I am about an hour from Colonial Drug in Cambridge, MA.....Next time I am up that way I have to stop in....It has been a while......I am not sure if they carry Trumpers line.....I'll give them a call......

Tim......
msandoval858

Post by msandoval858 »

Another recommendation for Enchante. Charles or Jean can help you with anything you need from the Trumpers line.
Mike
ksteryous

Post by ksteryous »

Agree with Gordon and Mike about Enchante...ironically, I've got some Spanish Leather on the way from them as we speak...but if I had the choice of buying in person somewhere, that would definitely be tempting even if the price was slightly higher. And speaking of Colonial Drug, I was in there about a year ago, and at that time they didn't carry Trumpers. But please let us know if you find out something different.

Kenton
ringo448

Post by ringo448 »

A quick question about Enchante's offerings.

Does it make a difference if you buy the Spanish Leather cologne in a plastic bottle? I noticed it's much cheaper:

$30.00 ea. 100ml/3.5 oz plastic bottle

Do you lose any quality when you go with plastic?
Austin
Don't mess with Texas!

Post by Austin »

The plastic bottle will effect the quality of the cologne after some time. If you are like me, I have bottles of colognes that are 8-10 years old. If you buy a plastic bottle you may want to decant it in a glass atomizer/bottle.
ksteryous

Post by ksteryous »

The plastic bottles are a lot cheaper, but there is no guarantee how long it has been sitting on the shelf. There's a chance the cologne could already be effected by the time it gets to you. You just don't know. At a minimum, you'll want to decant it to a glass bottle as soon as you get it as Austin said.

One more thought, if this is your first time to buy the Spanish Leather, you may want to splurge for the glass bottle this first time, then if you decide to try the plastic bottle when that runs out, you'll already have the nice looking Trumper crown top bottle to put it in.

This is what I've done with their hairdressings as they are a lot cheaper in the plastic bottle as well, but I wanted at least one glass bottle to start with.

Kenton
sgtrecon212

Post by sgtrecon212 »

Shoot, I carry a partial plastic bottle of the stuff in the car, and through temperature changes and all, I smell no difference. I use it all the time.

Now I don't have a trained sniffer, nor do I know what the glass bottle TSL should smell like, but to me, it smells great.

That said, I did take the advice of these guys and decanted into a glass spritzer, and keep it in the cabinet with my other colognes and such.
Steve
______
Go Cubbies