Taylors Bay Rum

What kind of fragrances do you prefer?
AACJ
Bot Monitor, Poll Lover

Taylors Bay Rum

Post by AACJ »

Does anyone have any experience with this cologne? I am going to the brick and mortar store of www.shoplondons.com in the next week and a half and I wanted to get some thoughts on what to try/buy.

In fact, if anyone wants to check out their site and tell me what they think is nice, I would be willing to try anything there.

While I am there, I'm going to try to line up a SMF discount that can be posted on this forum.

Thanks
Art

"This world would be a much better place if people didn't enjoy being victims so much." - Reggs
gruffydd3

Post by gruffydd3 »

Taylor's Bay Rum is actually an aftershave, not a cologne. The scent is great. It smells like Christmas to me. You know, the spices remind me of spiced cider or wine. Although the scent fades pretty quickly like most aftershaves, I can still smell a trace of it on my wrists after several hours.
All in all, it's a nice one to have and the price is pretty good too.
Rick
Classyjack

Post by Classyjack »

Art: Taylor's is my favorite 'house' lately. While you're there, try Mr. Taylor's and definitely Shaving Shop, if they have it. Amazing stuff and very well priced, IMHO. Best, John.
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

Art, Well, it's Bay Rum....if you know what I mean. One of the better ones, I think. Shop Londons has all kinds of niffty stuff. They're carrying Penhaligons again, so you might want to take a sniff at the English Fern, and a couple of others. Then there's the Trumpers to consider, and the real English Yardley soaps. Have fun, and good luck with that discount idea, sounds great.
Regards,
Gordon