Taylor of Old Bond St - Sandalwood Cologne

What kind of fragrances do you prefer?
Coche_y_bondhu
Don't mess with Texas!

Taylor of Old Bond St - Sandalwood Cologne

Post by Coche_y_bondhu »

Hello All,

Last week I received my 100ml bottle of Taylor Sandalwood cologne from Charles at QED and I must say I am very pleased with this fragrance.

It lasts and lasts; I could still notice its subtle presence 8-9 hours later. This lasting power is much longer than Trumper Sandalwood and one receives twice as much product for less than what Trumper is asking for their 50ml bottle. I, personally, prefer the Taylor scent over the Trumper. Again, this is a personal preference.

These are the notes: "complex rich woody blend of exotic sweet scented Sandalwood and Cedar, Lavender and Rosemary, Jasmine and Rose".

The bottle is not an atomizer, so it is best to apply it with a cotton ball. You can easily decant it into an atomizer if you are inclined.

It is a perfect way to end a shave with Taylor Sandalwood shave cream.

Cheers,
Richard
North Texas
Coche_y_bondhu
Don't mess with Texas!

Post by Coche_y_bondhu »

Hello Chris,

The orange in the Trumper sounds like the differentiator in the scents. The art deco atomizer sounds perfect. I think I can see it on your sink from your gallery photo. Tall, glass with a dark bulb? Where does one get such atomizers these days? Department store perfume counters?

Cheers,
Richard
Coche_y_bondhu
Don't mess with Texas!

Post by Coche_y_bondhu »

Hello Chris,

You have the pyramid model, EPCRM256. Pewter is a favorite of mine. Did you see the female torso atomizer, EPDR469? Looks most interesting. Would fit right in on Austin Powers' bathroom sink :).

So many styles, have to peruse some more. I noticed the Walsh Brothers Company is based in Kent England.

Thanks for sharing, Chris. Some other fellows may need an atomizer or two.

Cheers,
Richard
Northeast of Fort Worth