Tony's Choice Aftershave

What kind of fragrances do you prefer?
Joey

Tony's Choice Aftershave

Post by Joey »

Has anyone tried this? I've seen plenty of comments on the soap and new spice scent from St. Charles Shave, but I couldn't find much on the aftershave. Anyone have a review of it?

Joey
JackieMartling

Post by JackieMartling »

Tony's Choice...hmm...if I didn't know any better, I'd say it was the name of the People's Choice Awards for New York theater. Either that, or a remake of Sophie's Choice, directed by Martin Scorsese, and starring Robert DeNiro and Joe Pesci. :wink:

Nathan
Chris
Official SMF "Pit Bull"

Post by Chris »

JackieMartling wrote:Tony's Choice...hmm...if I didn't know any better, I'd say it was the name of the People's Choice Awards for New York theater. Either that, or a remake of Sophie's Choice, directed by Martin Scorsese, and starring Robert DeNiro and Joe Pesci. :wink:

Nathan
And the choice is between a meatball sub or a calzone so it's not quite as dramatic ;)
Sitting in the morning sun
I'll be sitting when the evening comes
Watching the ships roll in
And I watch 'em roll away again
Moe Joe

Post by Moe Joe »

I have both the sensitive skin and regular Tony's Choice aftershave. They are both very good, they soak into your skin and don't leave you feeling oily. The sensitive version is noticably different from the regular and is my everyday after shave balm. However I haven't tried any of the skin foods and milks to compare with, yet. The products are better to me then the Nivea Mens balm.
Last edited by Moe Joe on Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
rustyblade
Shaving Paparazzo

Post by rustyblade »

I have the sensitive formula aftershave. It stings my skin a little bit at first but then goes away quickly. It otherwise works quite well, it moisturizes nicely, and smells really good (a minty scent). It is somewhat thick, and creamy white in colour.
Richard
tonyespo
The Goldfather

Post by tonyespo »

Yes, I have tried it. It was named after ME

The regular will sting if you have sensitive skin. I don't have sensitive skin and it stings. I like that feeling and the sting soon goes away and it starts to really cool. The sensitive formula is also of the same quality, but without as much bite.
Tony Espo ( Lover of Knize )
Go for the GOLD.

Through my will power I dare to do what I want.
flyfoxx

Post by flyfoxx »

tonyespo wrote:Yes, I have tried it. It was named after ME

The regular will sting if you have sensitive skin. I don't have sensitive skin and it stings. I like that feeling and the sting soon goes away and it starts to really cool. The sensitive formula is also of the same quality, but without as much bite.
You are such a proud papa. Hand out those cigars :P

-Greg-
Facing the truth requires that we retain an ongoing openness to the possibility that we may not be seeing ourselves--or others--accurately.
Meatco1

Post by Meatco1 »

You can read what I had to say about "Tonys Choice" here.

http://www.shavemyface.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4655

Richard