questions about trumper crown stopper bottles

What kind of fragrances do you prefer?
ChrisW

questions about trumper crown stopper bottles

Post by ChrisW »

My current aftershave comes in a cheap plastic bottle, and I've been wanting to decant it into something more classy-looking, for the counter. I like the looks of the Trumper 'crown stopper' style bottles. But is the top able to removed, allowing refilling? And will it leak if inverted upside down, or if tumbled around in a travel kit?
mikey

Post by mikey »

As I don't have one in front of me ATM, I believe you would need a small funnel to transfer it into the crown stopper bottle (like one used with a hip flask). Also, I would guess that it is NOT leakproof if inverted. Just use the plastic bottle for travel and keep the crown stopper bottle on the dresser or bathroom counter.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Mike
Squire
Squadron Leader

Post by Squire »

Yes Chris, the stopper is easily removed for refilling. I have carried Trumper stoppered bottles in a travel kit without leakage but I cannot say it would not happen.
Regards,
Squire
Trumperman
Bill Extraordinaire

Post by Trumperman »

I've been refilling an old Trumper Coral Skin Food bottle for over 20 years. Not a hard task to do.

Regards,

Bill
Don't think......shave.
KAV
Location: California, just above L.A. between the Reagan Library and Barbra Streisand's beach house

Post by KAV »

Ogalalla sells lovely cobalt blue glass bottles.