what's the deal with Realm???

What kind of fragrances do you prefer?
gil3591

what's the deal with Realm???

Post by gil3591 »

i've used Realm aftershave balm by Erox. i absolutely love it. i always wondered about Realm by Five star. two different companies, i think, both products contain pheromones. the five star product has a nice scent whereas the erox product has a very different scent. these products leave a "feel" to my face that seems very protective and all the gals love them. i highly recommend you give this a try if you like after shave balms. the five star is cheaper also.

i am posting this not as an advertisement but wonder if anyone knows why two version of Realm are available. ??? anyone have knowledge of this???
Gil
futur/EJ357/ gillette redtip
iridium ,blue IP
thater, shavemac.anchorset/tgn,sr3226
dirty bird
and a prayer
Gene

Post by Gene »

And I thought I was alone in this....

I found a tube of the Erox Realm in a box of goodies from a purchase through Phil. It is an amazing product. I love the scent, and the feel after I apply it.

I also like te fact that a tiny drop is all i need to apply, and it has great staying power.
Gene

"It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly American criminal class except Congress."
Mark Twain

"People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people."
Alan Moore
gil3591

Post by gil3591 »

Gene wrote:And I thought I was alone in this....

I found a tube of the Erox Realm in a box of goodies from a purchase through Phil. It is an amazing product. I love the scent, and the feel after I apply it.

I also like te fact that a tiny drop is all i need to apply, and it has great staying power.
i got mine from phil also.

so far i've noticed the erox realm has a great skin feel. the 5 star is not as good but it's still nice. i like the scent of the 5 star better
Gil
iridium ,blue IP
dirty bird
and a prayer
BullGoose
Vendor

Post by BullGoose »

I may be able to still get this. I need to inquire. I was scared that with all those pheromones under one roof, there might be a stampede. :lol:
http://www.bullgooseshaving.com -Rocnel, Barbaros, Boellis Panama, Savonniere du Moulin, Asylum Shave Works and so much more.

- Phil
gil3591

Post by gil3591 »

BullGoose wrote:I may be able to still get this. I need to inquire. I was scared that with all those pheromones under one roof, there might be a stampede. :lol:
you can get it all over the net. the price has gone up on the erox version
Gil
iridium ,blue IP
dirty bird
and a prayer