Trumpers...your favorite?

What kind of fragrances do you prefer?
Chris
Official SMF "Pit Bull"

Trumpers...your favorite?

Post by Chris »

Chaps,

Got a whole hell of a lot of samples from Trumpers. I'm thinking my favorite are Ajaccio Violets, Eucris, and ESPECIALLY Extract of limes. I tried the limes and IMMEDIATELY contacted Charles and ordered this cologne, along with a tub of Limes cream and a tub of Trumper Rose. For those of you who have tried Trumper's fragrances...what is your favorite?
Gramps
Canadian Badass

Post by Gramps »

Hi Chris,

I have only tried a couple samples that Charles sent with my order...

But I like the Eucris and GFT signature scent. May try some more

sometime in the future.

Gramps
~~ Larry ~~
Chris
Official SMF "Pit Bull"

Post by Chris »

Gramps,

Send an email to Trumpers, tell them you want some samples. They'll send you a vial of EVERY cologne they have, then order it from Charles. As far as Trumper's Colognes are concerned Charles is SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper than other e-retailers when it comes to Trumper's colognes. You must try the limes. VERY fresh and clean and citrusy, doesn't last extremely long, but it is delicious.

Chris
Gramps
Canadian Badass

Post by Gramps »

Thanks for that Chris,

It is on my "list" for the next order to Charles, for some Trumpers stuff

(along with about a million dollars worth of products :lol: )

I will try the e-mail thing too.

Gramps
~~ Larry ~~
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

Chris, A brutal question, Trumper's range is so extensive, and varied, and the quality is so uniformly high. It's impossible for me to name my one favourite. If pushed into a corner, I'd say that my three favourites are ( in no particular order ): Spanish Leather, Wild Fern, and Fougena. But their are several others that I'm fond of as well. Regards, Gordon
VinceFX
Trumper Fan

Post by VinceFX »

I am a huge Trumpers fan and I have fallen in love with their lime shaving cream. I find the scent be light, citrusy, and very appealing. The cream is top notch. As for their colognes I haven't tried many but I too have acquired some samples. Those that stand out to my nose are their version of Bay Rum, Spanish Leather, Eucris, and Skye. Very nice fragrances.

Vince
:::Vince:::
razor_boy
King Of Hard Soaps

Post by razor_boy »

Chris,

I'd have to say Eucris is one of my favorites. I always feel very "pulled together" when I wear it.

Paul.
A Peach looks good with lots of fuzz but man's no peach and never was. ~ Burma Shave
JohnP
Hookahman

Post by JohnP »

Had a sample of Trumper sandalwood.....I think its a newer fragrance from them but if you haven't smelled it it is AWESOME. I literally keep going back to the (now empty) sample vial just for a whiff.
Good stuff.
John P.
Sam
M'Learned Friend

Post by Sam »

i love spanish leather, though sometimes its soapiness can get to you, but it is what i imagine that gentlemen decades ago wore when they came out of the barbershop.

id like to try the accajo violets, but trumpers sent me a bunch of samples about 6 months ago and i could not ask them to do so for just the violet. i hear it does not last a long time, but with the violet shave cream, oh my, it sounds good

sam
Austin
Don't mess with Texas!

Post by Austin »

My favs are GFT, Eucris & Skye.