Lucido Aftershave and Skin Conditioner

What kind of fragrances do you prefer?
bennay

Lucido Aftershave and Skin Conditioner

Post by bennay »

Finally I got some Lucido Aftershave Lotion and Skin Conditioner up here in Canada. Can't wait to try them.

If anyone cares to know the ingredients are below.

Aftershave Lotion:
Water, alcohol, betaine, glycerin, peg-20mppg-6-decyltetradeceth-30, menthol, sodium lactate acid, o-cymen-5-ol, bht, disodium edta

Skin Conditioner:
cetostearyl, alcohol, triethanolamine, tocopherol, dibutyl-hydroxytoluene, edetic acid, paraben
gsgo

Post by gsgo »

This can be commonly available at Japanese markets which is where I picked up a bottle of the after shave. It's essentially scent less with a nice menthol kick, much less bracing than an alcohol based after shave while still giving a splash like finish to your shave. I've been using it every day here in Chicago this week for our mini heat wave, if this is March it could be nasty come August.

Good stuff all round, please let us know your thoughts on the balm when you can.

A nice score.
Good shaving,

Gary
gsgo

Post by gsgo »

Just to bring back an old post from the dead.

I recently had the chance to pick up a bottle of the Lucido Balm and declare that it is a fine working non scented balm that is suitable for the face both day and night. The splash and balm are unscented products that work quite well together or independently. A little of either goes a long way.

Lucido gets the same respect I have for Thayers Witch Hazel after shave and Nivea Sensite Balm. My after shave preferences are getting stronger towards unscented products or Bay Rum (Superior 70 or Dominica w/Lime).

Bought it off the shelf from the local Mitsuwa Japanese market last week, I see that it is also available on line.
Good shaving,

Gary
Araner

Post by Araner »

Lucido aftershave lotion is some great stuff. When my Korean Mennen Skin Bracer ran out Lucido became my go to aftershave.

Mike