Anyone tried Truefitt & Hill Classic aftershave balm?

What kind of fragrances do you prefer?
Flash G

Anyone tried Truefitt & Hill Classic aftershave balm?

Post by Flash G »

I just noticed that T&H also have a classic balm in a 200 ml bottle and was wondering if anyone has any experience with it? I assume it's the same type as the other balms, but with a 'classic' scent.

edit: just the embarrassing spelling :oops:
Last edited by Flash G on Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eric
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

Eric, Well, yes, I did try it a number of years ago. As I remember it. it was the same consistancy as their other A/S balms ( which is way too heavy for me personally ) with a mild rather vague scent. It has been years though so my memory may be faulty or they may have altered it in the interum.
Regards,
Gordon
Flash G

Post by Flash G »

Thanks, Gordon.
I don´t mind the heavier balms and quite liked the T&H balms, but that was a couple of years ago.
Eric
woodsrider

Post by woodsrider »

I would also be interested in some reports on the Classic AS balm. Lately, I've been using the Ultimate Comfort balm, and I like it a lot. It has the consistency of a heavier balm, but it rubs in with a matte finish. It's become a favorite....
Lynn
Esoteric83

Post by Esoteric83 »

I found the sample I got years back to be quite heavy and left a greasy feeling and look. Not like say, RR Wax which is thick but sinks right in with no shine or heavy feeling.

This was also around the time I was learning the ways of the DE and this balm did not do what others did for razor burn / redness.