Pashana

What kind of fragrances do you prefer?
JRTASTER

Re: Pashana

Post by JRTASTER »

Charles at QED is currently selling the Pashana Cologne for those interested.
He also sells the Pashana hair tonics, of which the Eau de Portugal version
interests me.
jr/John
Enjoying wet shaving, again.
jr/John
brothers

Post by brothers »

Ok, I took another look at the website Fruugo linked above. It seems that this is a group of sellers, and I found Pashana at a MUCH reduced selling and shipping price from Maguire's Barbershop in UK. Now I'll be wondering if this price is too good to be true, as it usually is. I'll let you know what happens. I don't know how they can ship it "the other way" at the price they charged me. We know for an absolute fact that aftershave can NOT be shipped by Royal Mail to the USA. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Maguire's refunds my money and sends their regrets. No harm no foul. It's just an adventure.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
brothers

Post by brothers »

Following up. Yes, the order was cancelled yesterday and a refund is coming. I'm not surprised, and certainly not in any way dismayed. It was just an experiment that didn't pan out. :D
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
Ouchmychin

Post by Ouchmychin »

After reading all that praise I had to get some. Found it at Fredriham's in Canada by googling Pashana. Can't wait. By the way, it was $15 plus 8.95 shipping.
Ouchmychin (Pete)
brothers

Post by brothers »

Pete,they don't show it in stock. It says discontinued item. They do have a number of other items, but not Original after shave. I might be wrong, but I thought someone said the balm isn't what we're looking for. If we were in UK, we could get some. But they can't ship it out of the country.
Gary

Ouchmychin

Post by Ouchmychin »

I was talking about the Cologne. I'm not sure where but the aftershave dropped on google too. Might have been a UK firm.
Ouchmychin (Pete)
brothers

Post by brothers »

Ahhh, I see. I'm glad you found it.
Gary

Ouchmychin

Post by Ouchmychin »

The aftershave is available from the Shave Shed in the UK for $21.95 with $16 shipping.
Ouchmychin (Pete)
F.W. Fitch

Post by F.W. Fitch »

Isn't this marketed under the Denman "Jack Dean" name for N. America? Try that before paying for international s/h. But if you insist...
JRTASTER

Post by JRTASTER »

Ouchmychin wrote:The aftershave is available from the Shave Shed in the UK for $21.95 with $16 shipping.
I thought part of the issue is that products with high alcoholic content can't be shipped outside the UK by Royal Post.
Since Pahshana Cologne is already available IN THE U.S for $ 22.95 (100 ml) with only U.S. postage/shipping costs and
shipping times to contend with, trying to obtain it from the UK doesn't seem like much of a deal. Or am I missing
something??? (which is surely possible)
jr/John
Ouchmychin

Post by Ouchmychin »

The source I gave in my post was located in Canada. The charge was only $9.00 US, and the shipping to the US was only about $8.95. I think that even beats the normal shipping from US suppliers.
Ouchmychin (Pete)
JRTASTER

Post by JRTASTER »

Pete,
I DID miss something! Thanks!
John
jr/John
Ouchmychin

Post by Ouchmychin »

Oops, I meant $15 for the cologne not $9.
Ouchmychin (Pete)