After Shave Gel

What kind of fragrances do you prefer?
Spenser

After Shave Gel

Post by Spenser »

I've always used a lotion but thinking about trying a gel, anyone using a gel they like.
"Life is tough... it's even tougher if you're stupid" - John Wayne
Gene

Post by Gene »

Evening Spenser,

I really like my Art of Shaving sandalwood gel. I like most of their products, the sandalwood most of all.

My only real issue with it is in summer months - it can be a bit thick, feels a bit heavy.

But if I leave my face pretty damp from my rinses it helps cut it a bit.
Gene

"It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly American criminal class except Congress."
Mark Twain

"People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people."
Alan Moore
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

Spencer, Well, as you know from other threads I only use D R Harris's Pink Aftershaving Lotion these days. But one of the VERY few other A/S products that I liked quite well was the old Art of Shaving A/S Gel. It was soothing and absorbed pretty throughly after a bit. It also was expensive ( but so is Pink and Clinique PSH ) and I'm not sure that the current formula is entirely the same as when I used it, but it is the only A/S gel that I feel comfortable recommending.
Regards,
Gordon
Spenser

Post by Spenser »

Thanks you guys, gonna try most of your suggestions - in time, so much to learn, so little time - but its great fun.

:D
"Life is tough... it's even tougher if you're stupid" - John Wayne