I need help to find places that ships !

What kind of fragrances do you prefer?
Curly Joe

I need help to find places that ships !

Post by Curly Joe »

I looking for Colognes & Aftershaves but mostly Aftershave. I have just ran out of my old spice and pick up some more. but to my sure prize it not the same. I am 36 years old is my sense of smell going or something. my old spice was from the 1980. now here what I have tried in Aftershaves I like Aqua velva musk but I do not like there blue stuff. and I like this clubman after shave lotion I have just found it. do they have any more fragrances in brand. and for Colognes I just found this 4711 and I like it but I do not think sears is going to keep this stuff in stock. and now been looking on line but not much luck. I keep finding that they can not ship it outside of the continental USA. any help you guys can give me I will most appreciate it. and please forgive my ignorance when it comes to Colognes & Aftershaves there is not much to chose from in Alaska.

and I like to take time and say please forgive my spelling it is not one of my strong points. and it dose not help any that I all so have Dyslexia. but I think what I am trying to say dose get across .

Best regards, Chris
SmallTank

Post by SmallTank »

Ebay..or google.com search there
Spenser

Post by Spenser »

please forgive my spelling it is not one of my strong points
If it wasn't for spell check on my 'puter I'd be arrested
"Life is tough... it's even tougher if you're stupid" - John Wayne
Bargepole
Beam me up Scotty

Post by Bargepole »

Your sense of smell isn't going. Very few fragrances are the same as they once were. (1) Cheap accountants cutting costs with inferior materials and (2) health freaks banning materials in case someone gets a rash.

Clubman's pretty much unchanged. Few others are.
Michael

People say it's never too late. How wrong they are. --Felix Dennis
Curly Joe

Post by Curly Joe »

thanks Spenser for comment. and thank you Bargepole for letting me know I not losing sense of smell. and I found a place ships Aftershave. its the good old shoeboxshaveshop I should have started there in the first place. I order me some bay rum Aftershave I hope that's good replacement for old spice.

Best regards, Chris