Summer scsents - anyone got comments?

What kind of fragrances do you prefer?
JRTASTER

Re: Summer scsents - anyone got comments?

Post by JRTASTER »

Duvid wrote:I'm in love with Hanae Mori Pour Homme. I think this is the best summer scent and goes along perfectly with those summer nights quote when I'm with a female friends. :wink:
Welcome, David....
female friends are often the very best kind to have, especially on those nice summer nights!!
jr/John
Enjoying wet shaving, again.
jr/John
changabang

Post by changabang »

brothers wrote:When faced with these mysteries, I wait until one of the above experts responds, then I can figure out what the question was, and the answer, at the same time. I have great fear and respect for people who can effectively converse with one another about these things.
Well said. I am like Grasshopper, sitting at the feet of Masters Bargepole, Bernards66, et. al., eagerly soaking up their tidbits of knowledge, knowing full well I will never really UNDERSTAND what they are saying, but patiently acting the happy, attentive puppy.
James Nicks
fisherc

Post by fisherc »

Sam:

Get a sample of Xerjoff 1861 from Luckyscent.com. It's the best citrus fragrance in the market currently IMO and it actually has some longevity. It makes a great summer fragrance. Also, the new "Almost Transparent Blue" from Lab on Fire is quite interesting and worth trying.

Chris