Truefitt & Hill Are You Listening?

What kind of fragrances do you prefer?
EL Alamein

Truefitt & Hill Are You Listening?

Post by EL Alamein »

For many years now a seemingly small group of us have been clamoring for a Lavender Water from Truefitt & Hill that smells identical to their Lavender Shaving Cream. It's intoxicating. If they can pull this off (exactly, mind you) they will have a Best Seller on their hands.

When I reach for a Lavender cream these days it's Truefitt & Hill and I can't imagine why they don't make a Lavender Water in the same scent - it would be fantastic.

Are you listening Truefitt & Hill????

Chris
gsgo

Re: Truefitt & Hill Are You Listening?

Post by gsgo »

With my recent acquisition of T&H Lavender shave cream I would have to agree with this...T&H are you listening?
Good shaving,

Gary
Squire
Squadron Leader

Post by Squire »

Let's hope they are but I'm not counting on a quick response.
Regards,
Squire
Craig_From_Cincy

Post by Craig_From_Cincy »

Given the department store scents that T&H is putting out these days I won't hold my breath.
Cheers,

Craig
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

Nor would I. When, in the early 2000s, they throughly trashed the three excellent more classic scents that they still offered; Spanish Leather, Clubman, and Freshman, it became quite clear to me that they weren't interested in maintaining any 'tradition' in that area, but rather trying to be more 'with it' and trendy. Given that I think the odds of interesting them in producing a classic gentleman's lavender water are almost nil. As you can tell, I'm still pretty bitter about that whole thing. I even called the shop in London to voice my displeasure ( and also hoping to find some 'leftovers' of the old versions ). I had liked, and used, all three of those colognes ( that were still offered in the splash bottles BTW ) and I still grieve not having them as scent options.
Regards,
Gordon