Re: Ok, fall and winter scent time

Post by Squire »

Wear the scent that no one else dares.
Regards,
Squire
brothers

Post by brothers »

Many of us have spent years searching for that one woman on earth who will love us in spite of our cheap after shave.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
Squire
Squadron Leader

Post by Squire »

Some search, others plan a getaway.
Regards,
Squire
brothers

Post by brothers »

Right, sometimes that is an option. Just so she doesn't take my Clubman and Virgin Island Bay Rum! :x Make the next ex get his own! :)
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
F.W. Fitch

Post by F.W. Fitch »

I've been wearing Caswell Massey "Tricorn" from a small vintage bottle I had. Also, been using a bit of the old US-blended Atkinson's "Royal Briar" cologne. Will be moving on to vintage Floris No 89 hair brilliantine for the colder (sigh) days ahead. All nice scents that have given enjoyment.
Squire
Squadron Leader

Post by Squire »

Fond memories of Tricorn, at one time I would use it with the bath soap and talc as well.
Regards,
Squire
Sam
M'Learned Friend

Post by Sam »

Update: Still loving Coromandel by Chanel but now wearing Kurkdjian Pluriel and also Lubin Idole in the original EDT formulation
Araner

Post by Araner »

Well, call me common if you like because I think Old Spice cologne is the perfect classic scent for autumn and winter.

Additionally, I still use my favorite Caswell - Massey Lime cologne in the winter too. Regrettably this cologne was discontinued and when my last two bottles are gone that's the end of it for me.

And, speaking of "Lime", I recently reacquainted myself with Burley,s Executive Lime aftershave lotion. It's a Japanese product that is not readily available at department stores here in Japan but is worth seeking out. It's not a very complex scent, pretty much a nice subtle basic lime and that's what I like about it.

For those people interested the Burley website is here: http://www.swan-kk.co.jp/user_data/burley.php

Perhaps Google translator will be helpful for those that can't read Japanese :D

All the best,
Mike