I Coloniali's Facial and Shaving Balm

What kind of fragrances do you prefer?
marsos52

I Coloniali's Facial and Shaving Balm

Post by marsos52 »

I recently refreshed my MWF supply and found a sample of I Coloniali's Facial and Shaving Balm In the packing box. next day after shaving I used the sample and it totally impressed me.
the scent is simple and nice and doesn't overtake any other scent of my cologne. left my face feeling just wonderful and that feeling remained throughout the day.

next day I had enough to use again and I experience the very same results. I had never heard of this product before and I did and small search online and read only the most positive reviews ever. it come in a good size container and is a bit pricey, but I do think its wonderful enough product to justify the cost.

For me, Trumpers skin food is the top of the heap and with only two uses I think this is a equal product and does the same job as skin food.

so guys, have any of you used or tried I Coloniali's Facial and Shaving Balm. love to hear your feedback..

thanks
marc
JRTASTER

Re: I Coloniali's Facial and Shaving Balm

Post by JRTASTER »

Marc,
never tried it, but am impressed by your enthusiasm!
on recommendations of several here, have used Clinique Skin Supplies for Men
Post Shave Healer almost exclusively for the past several months. it soothes and
moisturizes, seems to help heal those minor irritations one sometimes gets following
a VERY close shave!
From whom did you get the il Coloniali??? I've seen it at Connaught, I think, but can't
remember where else??
Pricey??? Like how pricey??
jr/John
Enjoying wet shaving, again.
jr/John
marsos52

Re: I Coloniali's Facial and Shaving Balm

Post by marsos52 »

john, my sample came with a order I made from bullgoose. normally, I don't get excited with samples. they never have enough product to really judge by. my sample was enough for two uses,
and yes I am really impressed. I do plan on ordering a full size tub once I use up a few aftershaves in my shave den. (bathroom haha)