Trumper Coral Skin Tonic

What kind of fragrances do you prefer?
gruffydd3

Trumper Coral Skin Tonic

Post by gruffydd3 »

I got an e-mail today from Trumper advertising Coral Skin Tonic. In the picture it is a clear liquid. It's scented with rose water. I wonder if this is a watery aftershave like D. R. Harris Pink or a thicker preparation like skin food? I'm hoping for the former.

Has anyone heard of a description yet?

Regards,
Rick
Thalay Sagar

Re: Trumper Coral Skin Tonic

Post by Thalay Sagar »

Thanks for the heads up. My guess is that it will be lighter than Skin Food, so a lot closer to Pink minus the alcohol. Here is the websites description:

"Our Coral Skin Tonic is excellent for soothing and refreshing the skin following shaving, ensuring that it remains both moisturised and supple.

Contains rose water, a natural emollient that will help to ensure your skin remains soft and free from dryness that may occur with other alcohol based after shave treatments.

Scented with a subtle rose fragrance.

100% alcohol free."
Best,
Chris

“Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?”
― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Nitrox
AC/DC

Post by Nitrox »

Wow, sounds very promising indeed. I like the fact that it doesn't contain alcohol and is thinner than the skin food in consistency.
Bruno

"Shhhhhaving cream, be nice and clean
shave every day and you'll always look keen."
jww
Woolly Bully

Post by jww »

Could be a great compliment or even replacement for Coral Skin Food ..... interested as well.
Wendell

Resident Wool Fat Evangelist & anglophile. Have you hugged a sheep today?
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

Indeed....VERY interesting, thanks for the heads up as I rarely check those websites these days. Kind of ironic also in that just today I placed an order for more Pink. If I'd known this I might have taken a gamble and tried this new stuff instead. Is it available from any US vendors yet?...and how much does it cost?
Regards,
Gordon
gruffydd3

Post by gruffydd3 »

On the Trumper website it's 10 GBP for 100 ml and 15 GBP for 200. There's also a 500 ml bottle but I can't remember the price. It's actually fairly inexpensive.

Regards,
Rick
EL Alamein

Post by EL Alamein »

I will be patient and wait to see what the ingredients are for this.

Chris