Afta Talc Aftershave Balm

What kind of fragrances do you prefer?
flintlock

Afta Talc Aftershave Balm

Post by flintlock »

Happy New Year Guys. OK lets try this again, see if you guys remember this. Back in the early/mid 90's I was using Mennen's Afta talc aftershave. It cam in a bottle like there present Aftershaves do but it was white with a Gray top. I loved it! smelt so Clean. Used the last of it a few years ago. Wish I saved the bottle. I tried Goggling it with NO luck. Like it never existed. I contacted Colgate by email and they said they don't make it anymore. NO KIDDING.
I do miss it but there are so many more Great After shaving products out there. I just wish I had some every now and then.

Anthony
EL Alamein

Re: Afta Talc Aftershave Balm

Post by EL Alamein »

Anthony, good luck!

Chris
brothers

Post by brothers »

You should check out ebay. You can set ebay to continue to search for specific words in new listings, and they will send you an email if your search ever turns up whatever you are looking for. It works. I'm always surprised to see what ends up being listed on ebay.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
Squire
Squadron Leader

Post by Squire »

Shouldn't be difficult to locate a replacement Anthony.
Regards,
Squire
flintlock

Post by flintlock »

Hey Ron, Squire; Can you guys recommend an Aftershave Balm that smells like Talc? I ordered Prada Infusion D'Homme by Prada for Men. Ever try it? Read that it has a powdery, Soapy smell to it like Talc. I'll post my thoughts when I get it.

Anthony
flintlock

Post by flintlock »

Anyone? :?
Squire
Squadron Leader

Post by Squire »

Sorry, don't use aftershave balm so have no experience to recommend. Why don't you give Phil at Bullgoose a call, I expect he would have some thoughts.
Regards,
Squire
flintlock

Post by flintlock »

Thanks Squire
rsp1202

Post by rsp1202 »

T&H Trafalgar's scent has been characterized as "soapy" and "talc-like." I've not tried it so couldn't confirm or deny. Their balm is very expensive but you could go for their samplers and check it out.
Ron