Acca Kappa Cedro After Shave Splash

What kind of fragrances do you prefer?
brothers

Acca Kappa Cedro After Shave Splash

Post by brothers »

A new product/fragrance from Acca Kappa that I just heard about today. It's scented with Cedarwood essential oil, and that's got me real interested. I really am fond of Cedarwood. They're sold out of the AS splash at the moment, or I'd probably have ordered one, just because. I'm going to send them an email requesting a notice when it comes available again.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
Janus

Re: Acca Kappa Cedro After Shave Splash

Post by Janus »

I think I've seen it here for at least a year ago, maybe more:

http://www.shaving.ie/products/acca-kap ... otion.html
Janus
Squire
Squadron Leader

Post by Squire »

They may have it but I doubt they will ship it.
Regards,
Squire
Janus

Post by Janus »

Squire wrote:They may have it but I doubt they will ship it.
That may very well be the case, even though being irish they're not bound by Royal Mail restrictions. This has all become unnecessarily complicated these days, IMO.
Janus
brothers

Post by brothers »

I am also curious as to whether or not similar restrictions apply in Ireland.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
Janus

Post by Janus »

BTW, Gary, have you tried german Pitralon? Might be worth a shot, since you are fond of cedarwood. I got some from connaught when they still shipped overseas by airmail. Made with "natürlichem zedernöl". Not bad at all, IMO.

Out of stock here for the moment, I don't know if there are other US vendors carrying this:

http://www.smallflower.com/pitralon/pit ... tion-28733
Janus
brothers

Post by brothers »

Thanks for the heads up Janus. I wasn't aware of this product before. Now I'll have something else to look for.
Gary

Squire
Squadron Leader

Post by Squire »

brothers wrote:I am also curious as to whether or not similar restrictions apply in Ireland.
Northern Ireland, yes, the rest of Erin does what it damn well pleases.
Regards,
Squire
brothers

Post by brothers »

The Cedro After Shave Emulsion is available at Men's Direct. http://www.mensdirect.com/product/Acca- ... aftershave
Gary

brothers

Post by brothers »

I've been using the Acca Kappa Cedro After Shave Emulsion for the past few days. It's a keeper, something I haven't experienced before. A white lotion with a mild and pleasant scent that leaves the skin feeling ultra smooth and protected every time.
Gary