Nevermore Body Co Review

What kind of fragrances do you prefer?
Batman9402

Nevermore Body Co Review

Post by Batman9402 »

Stumbled upon this company while searching for pumpkin products. After Checking the website i contacted the owner Jennifer with some questions which she responded right away so i placed an order. I ordered the Jack O Lantern Aftershave and pre shave oil in Pumpkin Whiskey. Other Goodies i got in the box was Spicy Pumpkin Shave Jelly, Whiskey Cologne and Whiskey Lip Balm. Now my wife got to the box before i did but when i came home she said you have to smell your new products. WOW the smell is amazing and exactly what i was looking for when it comes to pumpkin and fall scents. I of course had to shave right away which i did after eating and it was very good. I was so happy with the smell and the feel, even the shave jelly was nice. you could feel the spices almost like feeling the cool of menthol. The whiskey cologne and lip balm again smell great and the lip balm is very nice. I use lots of chap stick stuff usually taken from my wife, but i think i found something to fit my flavor. To wrap this is up the products are great, smell is amazing, customer service was excellent, and shipping was fast. This company sells much more then what i stated more then mens stuff also. there's plenty of stuff for ladies also and even dogs. My wife wants to order some stuff next time i place an order she enjoyed the scents that much. Here the website to check out for yourself.

http://nbcwholesale.myshopify.com/
JRTASTER

Re: Nevermore Body Co Review

Post by JRTASTER »

Thanks for the info , link, and write-up
Enjoying wet shaving, again.
jr/John