Pashana Original after shave

What kind of fragrances do you prefer?
brothers

Pashana Original after shave

Post by brothers »

Just checking in to see if anyone's located any of this stuff in NA yet. It's still flowing on the other side of the Atlantic, but shipping is strictly verboten. Seems like everybody around here is out of stock.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
EL Alamein

Re: Pashana Original after shave

Post by EL Alamein »

Nothing to report here. I find the situation to be the same as you do.

Chris
malocchio

Post by malocchio »

Pashana is sold in NA under the label "Jack Dean"...
brothers

Post by brothers »

The question is does Jack dean sell the original after shave lotion? All I have seen by that brand in the ASB.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
JRTASTER

Post by JRTASTER »

QED sells Pashana "Cologne:" 100 ml for $22.95 if that is any help or interest.
Enjoying wet shaving, again.
jr/John
malocchio

Post by malocchio »

Looks like they discontinued the alcohol splash and replaced it with a balm....meets international shipping regulations now ???
brothers

Post by brothers »

JRTASTER wrote:QED sells Pashana "Cologne:" 100 ml for $22.95 if that is any help or interest.
I have seen that, JR. Maybe someone here has used both and can shed some light on that question. I probably should call or email Charles, he probably knows if the fragrances are identical or similar. On the other hand, I sometimes wonder if a cologne, if used too liberally, might be one of those sledgehammers we all hope to avoid, so as not to alienate an elevator full of innocent victims, or perhaps draw a bit too much attention in a business meeting or otherwise.
Gary

Squire
Squadron Leader

Post by Squire »

Yes, the aftershave is a slightly less potent version of the cologne. Still a bit strong though for close encounters.
Regards,
Squire