Stirling Glacial Wintergreen witch hazel - wonderful!

What kind of fragrances do you prefer?
JayDee

Stirling Glacial Wintergreen witch hazel - wonderful!

Post by JayDee »

My good buddy Rod, the owner of Stirling Soaps created a terrific extreme-menthol line which he called Glacial. The line consists of four awesome shaving soaps which are the coldest and most strongly-mentholated on this planet - believe me, nothing else even comes close. Rod created a witch hazel with the same beautiful scent as the Glacial Wintergreen soap as well as the same menthol freeze. Let me tell you a couple of things about it:

General skincare: 10/10--Awesome. In fact, perfect. Bone-chillingly cold. Colder than Osage Rub. (for real)

Scent: 10/10--A powerful and invigorating wintergreen scent which refreshes and really helps you wake up.

Price: 10/10--Hey, 8,00 for a 250 ml bottle ain't bad. Rod's stuff is great value.

Being a menthol lover, I've come to know, love, and appreciate some amazing stuff and this is one item which I've welcomed to my huge rotation. I guarantee this Glacial Wintergreen witch hazel will leave your face frozen and feeling like it's been born again. Try it - that's an order!