Tolsom eu de toilette

What kind of fragrances do you prefer?
Mr. Pinchy

Tolsom eu de toilette

Post by Mr. Pinchy »

It's an Amway product.

A guy at work had it on and it was a really interesting smell.

Anyone here ever used it?
Squire
Squadron Leader

Re: Tolsom eu de toilette

Post by Squire »

Can't say I've ever heard of it.
Regards,
Squire
brothers

Post by brothers »

No, sir. Amway!?
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
Mr. Pinchy

Post by Mr. Pinchy »

I sent an email to Amway asking if they have samples.

I got some BS reply back saying they don't, and if I want to purchase a bottle I need to be sponsored by an Amway franchisee. :?

What is this company? Sound like a bunch of freaks. :lol:
Squire
Squadron Leader

Post by Squire »

It's a Cult. Like mushrooms they drop out of sight for awhile then pop up all of a sudden.
Regards,
Squire
brothers

Post by brothers »

I knew a guy once who was a "distributor". My wife liked the laundry detergent and so we naively kept ordering more from him as we used it up. He was constantly asking us why didn't we also become distributors, at a price of course, so we could recruit other distributors, because distributors evidently get the products at a reduced price. He finally got pretty annoyed at us for merely buying the products, and stopped ordering the soap when we asked him to. He obviously got a cut of the distributor's entry fee, as did a lot of folks up the ladder. It's not about the stuff they sell, it's about becoming a distributor. If anybody wants to post to tell me I'm wrong, that's OK too. It would be good to have a discussion.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
Squire
Squadron Leader

Post by Squire »

The technical term for Amway's business model is Ponzi scheme.
Regards,
Squire