Oh Lord, I Spilled It

What kind of fragrances do you prefer?
Ouchmychin

Oh Lord, I Spilled It

Post by Ouchmychin »

Yesterday I tried an edt that I got in Selling and Trading forum along with about 50 other samples. it was Creed: Cuir de Russie. While I was rubbing my wrists together to smear it, I turned the hand that held it and dumped the entire vile on me and the counter. I washed my hands to get rid of the excess and wiped up the counter with my washcloth. Then I noticed the scent. it was that wonderful Russian Tea scent that I had only once encountered before as a component of my wife's Tommy Girl. I thought I gotta get some more of this, so I went to ebay to look for some. I only found two bottles. One had 2 ml for 23 Euros. from Italy. The other was a 250 ml bottle for over 1800 euros. That's about $2800. Just my luck, I had dumped the most expensive edt that I have ever owned. Oh, I am not sure if it was edt, Cologne, or edp, it doesn't say. Just one of those tiny vials they send as samplaes. I paid $68 for the whole lot.
Ouchmychin (Pete)
Squire
Squadron Leader

Re: Oh Lord, I Spilled It

Post by Squire »

Too bad but at least you got a good whiff.
Regards,
Squire
drmoss_ca
Admin

Re: Oh Lord, I Spilled It

Post by drmoss_ca »

Poor old Onan ("Oh Lord, I Spilled It"!) I have one of those 250ml bottles and it's practically full. Not for sale!

Chris
"Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothèse."
Pierre-Simon de Laplace