TWO GIRLS Florida Water

What kind of fragrances do you prefer?
malocchio

TWO GIRLS Florida Water

Post by malocchio »

From China,this product has been in production many decades.Not truly a citrus Florida water,this aftershave is for guys that love clove and cinnamon.There is peppermint,lavender and bergamot,but they drift in the background,while the cinnamon and clove are upfront.Nice alcohol tingle,very refreshing and unusual.The bottle is absolutely first class,featuring heavy glass with a traditional shape,a hinged orifice reducer ( !!! ) so old guys like me who drop the tiny unhinged ones don't have to crawl around on the bathroom floor looking for the dropped plug,and a really superb label,printed in gorgeous color on glossy high grade old fashioned label paper,a fantastic show piece in any shave den....I confess,I love this stuff ! http://postimg.org/gallery/1b6bxv1n0/
Araner

Re: TWO GIRLS Florida Water

Post by Araner »

I read this description on "Two Girls Florida Water" from another website.

This multi-tasking miracle product has so many beneficial properties that you’ll barely need anything else in your bathroom cabinet! It relaxes and relieves tension, stress (and hangovers!), prevents sunstroke and babies’ prickly heat, has sterilizing and antiseptic properties, deters mosquitoes, reduces the itching from their bites and has a heady aroma that’s certain to get you feeling nostalgic whatever the occasion.

This sounds like the greatest splash of all times! Must get some.

v/r
Mike
drmoss_ca
Admin

Post by drmoss_ca »

Personally, I would find it hard to buy a product that makes impossible claims such as preventing or treating sunstroke. I'm sure it smells nice, but no need to make stuff up!

Chris
"Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothèse."
Pierre-Simon de Laplace
brothers

Post by brothers »

I find it difficult to believe it repels mosquitos. Such a simple claim to make, but if that single claim alone is accurate, notwithstanding any of the others, it would be an amazing product that would have stood the insect repellent industry on its ear years ago.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
Araner

Post by Araner »

Splash some on your feet and you can walk on water.

v/r
Mike