Post by drmoss_ca »

You make it sound quite delicious!

C.
"Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothèse."
Pierre-Simon de Laplace
brothers

Re: Hove Diverti

Post by brothers »

Tim, it sounds as if a sampler would be in order. The prices seem reasonable. I've read their lists and am curious.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
blantyre

Post by blantyre »

Very interesting - I like the fact that they offer a 2 oz size since I rarely make much of a dent in a 4 oz with a large rotation. Do you get a sense of whether they use mainly EO or fragrance oils? It's not a deal breaker but I prefer EO when possible for no particular reason - they just seem to have a more nuanced scent but I enjoy lots of fragrance oil scents.

NO in July - a blast of something cooling and fragrant would be very welcome after walking outside! I missed this shop on my last (rather rare) visit but spent pretty heavily at Rubenstein's men's shop so it's probably lucky that I didn't find Hove as well.
Rick
Gene

Post by Gene »

I am planning a trip to New Orleans next month - if I have time I will try to get by there.

Interesting looking place.
Gene

"It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly American criminal class except Congress."
Mark Twain

"People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people."
Alan Moore