Cologne question....

What kind of fragrances do you prefer?
Sage

Cologne question....

Post by Sage »

I haven't worn cologne since I used to slather on some Stetson back in high school...

Now that you all have gotten me excited about shaving, and all of the creams, brushes, razors, etc that go along with it, I am thinking about trying to find a nice cologne.

I know that everybody has their own tastes when it comes to these things, but it seems like Geo F. Trumper's Eucris Eau de Toilette is pretty well regarded, and may be a good place to start

I don't want to end up with a cabinet full of colognes that I do not necissarily like. My question is, is there a place where I can get a sample of the Trumper's, as well as others?

Thanks,
Andy
Chris
Official SMF "Pit Bull"

Post by Chris »

Sage,

Go to the Trumper's website and get their inquiries email address, and tell them you want some samples, and you'll get a vial of each cologne they have for free, along with some shaving creams. I adore Eucris, and it will be the next cologne I buy. I have the Extract of Limes cologne on order, and I highly recommend Taylor's "Shave Shop" cologne. I love that scent.
Sage

Post by Sage »

Chris wrote:Sage,

Go to the Trumper's website and get their inquiries email address, and tell them you want some samples, and you'll get a vial of each cologne they have for free, along with some shaving creams. I adore Eucris, and it will be the next cologne I buy. I have the Extract of Limes cologne on order, and I highly recommend Taylor's "Shave Shop" cologne. I love that scent.
Thanks for the info, I just sent the email.

Andy