Halfeti EdT by Penhaligons

What kind of fragrances do you prefer?
brothers

Halfeti EdT by Penhaligons

Post by brothers »

Someone has requested this as a Christmas gift I might get for my son. I have no experience with it. Just wondering if any of you guys have tried it and what might your opinions be? It's listed on Amazon for over $200. :shock:
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
brothers

Re: Halfeti EdT by Penhaligons

Post by brothers »

He told me he had a sample when he visited a Penhaligon store in Ireland this summer. Says it was about the best frag he ever smelled. It surprises me none of the SMF members seem to be familiar with it.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
blantyre

Post by blantyre »

I’ve not tried it but the reviews on basenotes seem encouraging - a dark rose with a rather resinous base.
Rick
jthomas1264

Post by jthomas1264 »

I wear it pretty regularly, but only in colder weather. Heavy tobacco and leather, and it definitely is not subtle. Very easy to overdo it in the morning. Definitely not a summer scent but one of my faves.

jt