Where to find Kent brushes in the US?

What kind of shaving brush do you use? Tell us all about it!
AceHarddrive

Where to find Kent brushes in the US?

Post by AceHarddrive »

I plan on buying a Kent brush, but would prefer to buy one from a US distributor. Is there anyone here that carries Kent brushes? Does anyone know if places like ClassicShaving.com, Qedusa, EmsPlace...plan to carry them anytime soon?

Thanks very much!
~Tim ^_^
qed-usa
owner of qedusa.com

Post by qed-usa »

Tim -

Be very careful buying Kent items from U.S. retailers. This is NOT to imply in any way that AMERICAN retailers are doing anything wrong. But there is a reason why I am cautioning you which I prefer not to post publicly. You can contact me by private message.

Regards,
Charles
Q E D
AceHarddrive

Post by AceHarddrive »

Hi Chris!
My first experience with wetshaving was with an Omega boar brush from ClassicShaving and using one of Ray's great soap cakes! Not the greatest latherers, I can tell you! After looking at the various forums and thinking it over, I've decided that when the time comes to buy, I think I'll buy the Savile Row SR230 special from Quedusa! I think I'll try one of Trumper's creams as well. I happen to be a straight-razor man, so I'm still learning how to keep 'em sharp and bright!

Keep it smooth!
~Tim ^_^
Johnnie
Shave This

Post by Johnnie »

The SR 230! I just ordered mine from Charles and it should be here this week. I CANT WAIT. I have been using a small col. conk for the past 6 months. I have done a lot of research and this is a lot of brush for the money. I have to spoke to several people and they have said that the SR 230 has the ideal specs, at least for me. If I were you I would try to contact Charles to see if he has any in stock ASAP, if he has any left. I have been waiting for about a month for this brush to come in. I cant wait. :lol:
Johnnie
Keep it Wet
Sam
M'Learned Friend

Post by Sam »

i got a bk8 from thegentlemens shop for like $115 shipped, and they retail for $240 stateside. and it works just great for me

sam