Morris&Forndran

What kind of shaving brush do you use? Tell us all about it!
Sodapopjones

Post by Sodapopjones »

I never really had a badger brush improve its performance much while breaking in, but this thing has loosened up quite a bit, a mound of lather is essentially an effortless task.
Hi, my name is Aaron and I'm the poster boy for Omega.
SirWhiskers

Post by SirWhiskers »

Can't wait to get mine. I broke down and ordered one from Mr. Sabini.
Have a great shave!
My (anything but) Zen Den
EastTexasMan

Post by EastTexasMan »

My curiosity is killing me,I would love to know the prices on these brushes.

Paul
churchilllafemme

Post by churchilllafemme »

PM sent to EastTexasMan (Paul).
_______
John
strohman

Post by strohman »

How can we get in touch with Lee to get more info on these brushes?
Teiste

Post by Teiste »

strohman wrote:How can we get in touch with Lee to get more info on these brushes?
pm sent.
SirWhiskers

Post by SirWhiskers »

Lee is seeing a large influx of orders now from what I understand. Good for him, but bad for those who want brushes, it means the wait is longer. Kinda starting to look like Bernd @ Shavemac.
Have a great shave!
My (anything but) Zen Den
kbuzbee

Post by kbuzbee »

SirWhiskers wrote:Lee is seeing a large influx of orders now from what I understand. Good for him, but bad for those who want brushes, it means the wait is longer. Kinda starting to look like Bernd @ Shavemac.
Mako in Conan the Barbarian wrote: " success can test one's mettle as surely as the strongest adversary."

Ken
iKon OSS, Med Preps, MdC AOS ASB..... Perfection!
greyhawk

Post by greyhawk »

kbuzbee wrote:
Mako in Conan the Barbarian wrote: " success can test one's mettle as surely as the strongest adversary."
Ken
I've always enjoyed the erudite literary references here. :)
offshoot

Post by offshoot »

Very nice thread. What is mr. Sabini's e-mail address?

Vesa
Teiste

Post by Teiste »

offshoot wrote:Very nice thread. What is mr. Sabini's e-mail address?

Vesa
Another pm sent.
drP
Shaving Brush Stockpiler

Post by drP »

I'm awaiting more Lee Sabini one offs; currently i'm considering the brushes Lee is making as being the best brushes on the market, together with Simpsons made by Vulfix. Taking price-quality ratio into account Lees brushes are standing lonely at the top. They are truly addictive....and keep in mind they're in fact all custom made/bespoke...
So downsizing and upsizing at the same time makes my current number more or less stable...
Peter
Baloosh

Post by Baloosh »

Sigh. I've taken about as much as I can take. Somebody please PM me Lee's email address. Guess I'll be buying a brush once he has an open slot available. :?

8)
Jason

Post by Teiste »

Baloosh wrote:Sigh. I've taken about as much as I can take. Somebody please PM me Lee's email address. Guess I'll be buying a brush once he has an open slot available. :?

8)
PM sent.
Baloosh

Post by Baloosh »

Teiste wrote:
Baloosh wrote:Sigh. I've taken about as much as I can take. Somebody please PM me Lee's email address. Guess I'll be buying a brush once he has an open slot available. :?

8)
PM sent.
Got it - thanks!!
Jason

Post by ltjaw »

drP wrote:I'm awaiting more Lee Sabini one offs; currently i'm considering the brushes Lee is making as being the best brushes on the market, together with Simpsons made by Vulfix. Taking price-quality ratio into account Lees brushes are standing lonely at the top. They are truly addictive....and keep in mind they're in fact all custom made/bespoke...
So downsizing and upsizing at the same time makes my current number more or less stable...
I am in agreement, Peter. Especially with his brushes being addictive. There's nothing like receiving an e-mail from Lee with pictures of a new brush.
Andrew
brothers

Post by brothers »

drP wrote:I'm awaiting more Lee Sabini one offs; currently i'm considering the brushes Lee is making as being the best brushes on the market, together with Simpsons made by Vulfix. Taking price-quality ratio into account Lees brushes are standing lonely at the top. They are truly addictive....and keep in mind they're in fact all custom made/bespoke...
This post from Peter was all I needed. Mine's inbound as we speak. I like big brushes at the moment, so Lee made the brush, sent the picture, and you know the rest . . . .
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
churchilllafemme

Post by churchilllafemme »

I used mine again this morning. Horn with 27mm knot. I love it.
_______
John
hexdump

Post by hexdump »

churchilllafemme wrote:I used mine again this morning. Horn with 27mm knot. I love it.
I have that exact same brush and just finished using it. It was tough to put it down and I almost wish that the time devoted to lathering was longer.
George aka Hex
greyhawk

Post by greyhawk »

Received mine this weekend (faux ivory handle, supposedly 24/52 but actually 25/53). Shaved with it for the first time last night.

It's a keeper :) Hard to rank them, but right now it's up there with my 2XL.