What kind of shaving brush do you use? Tell us all about it!
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:14 pm
- Location: Vancouver, BC
Beatiful looking brush! Great colour!
- Posts: 219
- Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:01 am
- Location: Massachusetts
Aha! So it was you who out bid me! Happy to see it in loving hands. Enjoy!
- Posts: 20347
- Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:18 am
- Location: Oklahoma City USA
John, you are a serious collector, right? I mean, you're cornering the market, for Pete's sake! Nice brush.
SOTD 99%: soaps & creams, synthetic/boar/badger brushes, General V2 by Colonial, Kai & Schick blades, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
- Posts: 360
- Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:40 pm