Simpson polo10 manchurian badger.

What kind of shaving brush do you use? Tell us all about it!
melyus
Vendor

Simpson polo10 manchurian badger.

Post by melyus »

Simpson polo10 manchurian badger delivered. 28mm knot 54mm loft size. Custom ordered in 8 days produced and delivered only 6 days from isle of man to Turkey .. Perfectly packaged and surprizingly included Simpson shave cream and few simpson stickers as well..What a great generosity.

i just touch to the manchurian badger hair and feel the luxury..Time to try with simpson shave cream and my first shave was amazing. The brush seems to me densely packed .it has quite good backbone and very different hair than the other two banded simpsons or any other two band brushes.As many of said it is in between simpson two band and three band badger hair..
this are my first impressions and i have to say that this will be my favorite brush soon ..
Specially i have to thanks so Mark Watterson because he responded my dozens questions very politely and in a patience.
Thanks so much Mark this is the finest brush that im used until today..im really appreciated with your business.
Greetings from Turkey
Ercan.

rsp1202

Post by rsp1202 »

It was a pleasure custom ordering a couple Colonels from Mark. (I said, "Can I get this?" and he says "Yes." "Will this work?" "Yes." He was just so positive. :lol:) I even got to see the brushes before shipping. As for the P8 Super two-band I received from Bullgoose, and after looking at your photos, it's apparent Simpsons has got the handle-to-hair loft proportions just right on these models. You've got a beauty; enjoy.
Ron
desertbadger

Post by desertbadger »

Very nice! Enjoy!

Regards,
David
Regards,
David
drP
Shaving Brush Stockpiler

Post by drP »

Absolutely stunning brush Ercan.... =D>
Peter
malocchio

Post by malocchio »

beautiful brush ! this one is a real heirloom,you're a lucky shaver !
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

Good brush....use in good health

clive

p.s. if they ever made a polo 8 with a chubby handle it would be *the* brush of all brushes
de gustibus non est disputandum
m3m0ryleak

Post by m3m0ryleak »

I am so jealous... :lol:
Tony

"They say that dreams are growing wild just this side of Burma Shave" - Tom Waits