Sigh.

What kind of shaving brush do you use? Tell us all about it!
rustyblade
Shaving Paparazzo

Sigh.

Post by rustyblade »

I wish my Duke 3 didn't shed 2-3 bristles daily. It is a really great brush and only about 6 months old. It seems since I started out using brushes I've had more shedders than not.

I can't be bothered sending it back, if they'll even take it. I can't even remember where I bought it. After stumbling into that Wool Pants thread in the Geriatric's Parlor my memory is all foggy
Richard
desertbadger

Post by desertbadger »

It wouldn't hurt to give Simpsons a try; the worst they can say is "no".

Regards,
David
Regards,
David
vtmax

Post by vtmax »

Mark will say yes.

Max
ShadowsDad

Post by ShadowsDad »

Yes, that's what I'd do, contact Simpsons directly.
Brian

Maker of Kramperts Finest Bay Rum and Frostbite
Or find it here: Italian Barber, West Coast Shaving, Barclay Crocker, The Old Town Shaving Company at Stats, Maggard Razors; Leavitt & Peirce, Harvard Square
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

Richard, It's the micro cosmic flow around the Vortex that causes this 'bad brush karma'. Yep. Check into it....I've never had a shedder...remember that Rocket that you refused to sell me?....
Regards,
Gordon
Greenhouse

Post by Greenhouse »

Richard - I bought a Polo 8 just before Simpsons joined up with Vulfix. Unfortunately, my first two were shedders. The replacements came from Mark. The third brush was a winner -- use it every day; almost never loses a bristle.

I was very impressed with the customer service. The shedding brushes were replaced promptly. They even sent the new brushes before I sent the old ones back. They didn't care where I bought it, as I recall. They were committed to their brush and making sure I was happy.

- Greenhouse