Rooney Heritage?

What kind of shaving brush do you use? Tell us all about it!
Churchill

Rooney Heritage?

Post by Churchill »

Good evening gents,
Anyone happen to know of a vendor still selling the Rooney Heritage Beehive brush?
Thanks in advance!
Bob
TRBeck
Soapgeek

Post by TRBeck »

Bob, good to see you back! Wish I had info for you, but I couldn't pass up a chance to say I miss your SOTD posts. Looks like a new locale for you, no?
Regards,
Tim

Why should we not meet, not always as dyspeptics, to tell our bad dreams, but sometimes as eupeptics, to congratulate each other on the ever-glorious morning? - Henry David Thoreau
Churchill

Post by Churchill »

Hello Tim,
I still lurk pretty regularly here. Life has been flipped 180 for me in the past year but its all been for the better! I brought minimal hardware with me so my SOTDs would be pretty boring, :)
For some reason I have a strange yearning for a beehive tho...
Bob
Thalay Sagar

Post by Thalay Sagar »

Bob, good to hear from you again! Glad to know that all is going well (other than the minimal shave den). As for the Beehive, I can't think of anybody that is. I think contacting Lee Sabini might be your best option. On the other hand, Sam has one and its been a while since he sold a bush...;
Best,
Chris

“Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?”
― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Sam
M'Learned Friend

Post by Sam »

Thalay Sagar wrote:Bob, good to hear from you again! Glad to know that all is going well (other than the minimal shave den). As for the Beehive, I can't think of anybody that is. I think contacting Lee Sabini might be your best option. On the other hand, Sam has one and its been a while since he sold a bush...;
True, true, but alas, I am down to just one brush now, and it is a Morris and Fondran blond badger in a beehive. 23, 24 mm I think and just a fine dandy all around brush, though I only use creams now.
Antique Hoosier

Post by Antique Hoosier »

Best wishes to you Bob... How do you enjoy the culture there?
Mike
Churchill

Post by Churchill »

Lets just say its very interesting Mike. :wink:
I will say, people are the same everywhere, they love their families and like to enjoy life...I've felt very welcome over here. It's mainly a matter of keeping an open mind.
Bob