Colonial Drug Reborn

What kind of shaving brush do you use? Tell us all about it!
Sam
M'Learned Friend

Re: Colonial Drug Reborn

Post by Sam »

Well, that Rose Geranium was the best performing and best smelling soap I have used. It really felt upper-crust and even my then college-aged daughter wanted more for her dorm room.
Squire
Squadron Leader

Post by Squire »

Always favored the Edwardian Bouquet myself.
Regards,
Squire
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

Yes, and their Lavender bath soap was damn nice as well. Sigh....I'd be delighted with ANY of them even at the outrageous prices they now go for. Maybe...just maybe, Cathie can prevail where others have failed.
Regards,
Gordon
brothers

Post by brothers »

There's no mystery when it comes to despising cold weather. (I say that, having never actually lived anywhere north of the Mason Dixon line.) If someone was paying me to endure it, I'd give it a try.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

Gary, If you'd ever spent one of our endless summers in this sweltering swamp you might develop a greater appreciation for...a...brisk weather.
Regards,
Gordon
brothers

Post by brothers »

I'm sure that would be the case Gordon. Lately, following about three record breaking hot summers, I've come to look forward to the month of October, which is now my favorite month of the year. It's the ice and the killing cold wind that I dread and despise.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444