Shaving brush for wifey

What kind of shaving brush do you use? Tell us all about it!
brothers

Re: Shaving brush for wifey

Post by brothers »

Shave4Fun wrote:
jww wrote:Consider the C&E super badger. Big brsh, plenty loft and produces lather like there is no tomorrow.
That brush is kind of expensive. You'd have to know my wife for me to say that. She's very frugal.
Ooops! I missed this post. Forget the Plissons

I kind of like your original suggestion that something from TGN would make a good brush. I have several, and they are all excellent! Tony's prices are quite reasonable.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
Whistler

Post by Whistler »

Gordon, the wife browsed my cabinet and said, oh, I like this handle, I'll use this one, at that point I said, sure honey. At least I still get to see the brush sitting on the shelf in the shower :cry:
50 brushes! good god man NO! only 37, I'm not that far gone... :oops:
Regards,
Marty
---------------------------------------------------

"Be still! Me mind is a raging torrent flooded with rivulets of thought cascading in a waterfall of creative alternatives."
Squire
Squadron Leader

Post by Squire »

Oh, only 37 then, that's cool.
Regards,
Squire
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

Marty, Oh!...well than....my apologies!....'only 37'....you certainly have no issues with SBAD....glad to hear it....ummm.....
Regards,
Gordon