Plisson Plexis Found, BUT...

What kind of shaving brush do you use? Tell us all about it!
M6Classic
Location: Not as near Colonial Drug as when they were at Harvard Square, but near enough.

Plisson Plexis Found, BUT...

Post by M6Classic »

Somebody directed me to this site. I have never heard of it. I don't know anyone who has ever made a purchase there. I certainly do not recommend this site under any circumstances. On the other hand, he's showing EWs set in plexiglass handles in sizes #12-#20 (#20, WOW!!), and he seems to say they're in stock. Does he really have them? Will he deliver them? Do you know the exchange rate for the Zloty? Caveat emptor, but do report back. By the way, if you speak and read a little Polish, that might help, too.

http://sklep.tradycyjnegolenie.pl/en/65-plisson

The plexi brushes were near the bottom of the list. you'll find them if you set the page to show fifty items.

Good luck,

Buzz
Pc4406

Re: Plisson Plexis Found, BUT...

Post by Pc4406 »

Buzz, both the #12 and the #20 are European Grey. He did have a #14 in Grey and a great looking #16 in EW, but he must have sold those already. You can also contact Bartosz in English through the email listed. Said he lived in NY for almost a year some time ago. A Polish member of another forum said the site had a good reputation. Shipping is very expensive, however.
Patrick
M6Classic
Location: Not as near Colonial Drug as when they were at Harvard Square, but near enough.

Post by M6Classic »

You know, Patrick, this is the very first time I have ever wished could read Polish.

Thanks for the information!

Buzz
rsp1202

Post by rsp1202 »

You can use the Chrome browser and Google Translate (which doesn't seem to work in Firefox for this site).
Ron
Bob in TX

Post by Bob in TX »

FYI-650 PLN=215.37442 USD
celar36

Post by celar36 »

I speak Polish and my father still lives there. If anybody needs help I am happy to help.
Jack